Compassion Fatigue Trainer and yoga instructor.
My approach to Stress Management & Psychological Safety is a result of 3 things:
1. I worked in the corporate space & education and was never given resources to manage my stress & create Psychological Safety
2. I continuously meet leaders, just like you, who are looking for a place to start when it comes to more engaged and resilient employees
3. Just 26% of employees have felt Psychologically Safe at work during the pandemic, and it’s the reason why we’re currently experiencing The Great Resignation
Our approach is unique in that
• We believe that building a personal resilience to stress is foundational for Psychological Safety to take place.
• We care deeply about making sure our clients have resources for awareness and implementation
• We don’t believe in taking life too seriously. We find innovative ways to bring creativity and life to challenging topics
Amanda facilitates a variety of trainings, hosts mindfulness trainings, and serves as a resilience coach. She’s had the opportunity to share her practice with a number of individuals, organizations, schools, and companies across the country. In addition to her physical work, she operates Mako Mindfulness, a web-based educational platform created to teach you how to build resilience to stress and learn tips for incorporating self-care throughout your day.
MILJOANA – EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Miljoana is our executive assistant and manages our creative team. She takes care of our visual resources and makes sure our clients are all set to have a seamless and engaging experience. Miljoana loves making memories with her family, watching movies, reading books, and spending time with God. Miljoana is one of the most dedicated and supportive people you will ever meet.
SARAH – INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER
Sarah is our lead instructional designer and the secret sauce behind our captivating content, copy, courses, and an incredible 2D animator. She’s also a former educator! Sarah is innovative and always has a warm presence.
KARLEY – PROJECT MANAGER
Karley is our project manager and makes sure that we stay on top of our efforts to best serve you as our client. If it deals with timelines, resources, and making sure you’re having a seamless experience, Karley is on the other side of it. Karley is detailed, passionate, and creates a sense of ease for our team through strategy, structure, and systems.
ANONYMOUS – LEAD ANIMATOR
Anonymous is the lead 2D animator on our team. He makes our stories come to life by creating animations that are eye-catching, engaging, and impactful. He happily trains others on our team to do the same. Anonymous is a brilliant creative, loves to travel, and always has a warm and optimistic attitude.
SEEMA – LITERACY CONSULTANT (LITERACY ARCHITECTS, LLC)
Seema is a literacy consultant that we partner with to serve our clients. Seema always has an optimistic and inviting spirit and is truly passionate about supporting schools and their students.
LACEY – EXTERNAL CONSULTANT (FARROW COACHING)
Lacey is our External Consultant from Farrow Coaching. She supports us with developing our Psychological Safety content, analyzing survey data, and determining recommendations for our clients. Lacey is pursuing her PhD in Business Psychology, leads her own coaching practice, and loves to serve leaders across the country. Lacey holds a wealth of knowledge and is always a breath of fresh air.